May 27, 2019
FLYONE airline has launched its winter schedule. During the coming winter season, FLYONE will operate regular flights to the most popular destinations such as London, Paris, Verona, Parma, Moscow, and Dublin.
FLYONE offers convenient flights schedule and low ticket prices available on official web site www.flyone.md and authorized travel agencies in the Republic of Moldova and abroad:
- Chisinau - London (Southend Airport) - Flights on Tuesdays.
- Chisinau - Verona (Villafranca Airport) - Flights on Mondays and Fridays.
- Chisinau -Paris (Charles de Gaulle) - Flights on Mondays and Fridays
- Chisinau - Parma (Parma International Airport) - Flights on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Chisinau - Dublin (Dublin Airport) - Flights on Sundays.
FLYONE operates two flights daily between Chisinau and Moscow. Our convenient schedule to Vnukovo airport allows our customers to choose the most convenient morning or evening option:
- Flight 5F 121 departure from Chisinau – 10:00/ arrival to Moscow 13:00
- Flight 5F 131 departure from Chisinau – 16:00/ arrival to Moscow 19:00
Noteworthy is that FLYONE will expand its fleet with two comfortable Airbus A320 aircraft in the summer of 2019. This will make FLYONE benefit from the "youngest" fleet in the Republic of Moldova and will allow the number of flights to be increased.
We would like to remind that FLYONE was launched in 2016 and currently operates direct flights to 11 destinations, 7 regular routes and 4 charter routes: London, Moscow, Parma, Verona, Dublin, Lisbon, Paris, Antalya, Heraklion, Sharm El Sheikh, Bodrum. Additionally, FLYONE offers 3 flights as a marketing carrier: Moscow - Surgut, Moscow - Krasnodar, and Moscow - Saint Petersburg.